Eco-Schools delegations will direct how HSBC volunteers will be involved in the programme.
FEE national operators will organise a training day for HSBC volunteers.
The engagement process will need to be managed locally by Eco-Schools with the support of national operators.
Some examples of how HSBC employees could become involved in the programme are listed below:
- to join an Eco-Schools committee
- to be an Eco-Schools volunteer assessor / evaluation visits
- to attend meetings throughout the year helping the children develop their Eco-Schools projects
- to sit on national juries or National Steering Committee
- to help school Climate Initiative projects
- to give talks to schools and participating in the teachers training
- to supervise children on visits outside the school
- to support at the Eco-Schools show / Eco-School final event each year